Saturday, October 27, 2007

Catching up on things.

I sat for my last paper yesterday morning, after going to bed at 2am the night before. My head still hurts from studying too much. Boo.

But it was definitely worth it, hee. The paper was easy, it was a breeze answering all questions. So, yay! I'm hoping for a really good grade for this paper, and all of the other papers as well; I would be severely disappointed if I don't.

But hey, exams are over! And I seriously can't wait for the new semester to start. Hee.

Bleh, I need to catch up on a lot of stuffs. I hadn't really checked e-mails, return comments, watch Grey's Anatomy, etc since I sat for my first paper on October 1, lol. My e-mail inbox is now full of junk and spam, so I need to clean those up and reply to some very important e-mails. Also, I haven't returned 12 comments, unfortunately. So I need to do that fast, before I get new ones. Heh. AND, I missed 2 episodes of Grey's, so I have to catch up on that too.

Those, plus a lot of other things as well. Meh.

Ooh, those with Friendster accounts, please do tell me if you wish to view my private photos on Friendster. Just use the nifty tagboard, aight? :P

No comments: