Friday, August 31, 2007

Unbelievable.

Okay so I finally delivered my speech. I wasn't shaking in front of 748374832 people, like I thought I would. So I think it went really well, heh. My friends told me I was a-mazing up there. And go me for not tripping on stage, LOL. It was not my first speech competition, but I get nervous all the time about different things.

The results of the competition was announced the day after and guess what? I won first place! XD *dances around* I'm still recovering from the shock, and you know what's interesting? It was then that I started shaking, lol. I haven't got my gold whatever yet, but oh my gosh, yay! Who knew blabbering about "Global Warming" in front of 432748347 people was well worth it? Heh. XD

And in celebration, my friends took me to Pizza Hut (because I haven't been there in AGES) and gave me a tasty, satisfying treat. Yu-mmy.

Oh well, I think I'd have to go eat something; I can hear my stomach. Can you? lol.

No comments: