Saturday, July 7, 2007

First timer? Whatever.

Okay, this is weird.

I kept telling myself countless of times to not get a blogspot account.

But I did.

And I'm writing my first blog entry on a blogspot account.

I've written millions of blog entries on my personal site and I had wanted to keep it that way.

But.

I guess a change won't hurt. Will it?

Anyway.

I just got myself a brand new laptop. It's been a while since I spent so much money on something. It makes my stomach churn. But assignments keep flying their way towards me and hitting me on the head. There's like a new assignment every week from the lecturers. *pulls hair* And seriously, they're much easier to manage with a laptop. I can even work on them while walking home. Okay, not really. But you know what I mean. Heh.

I miss my friends. I'm glad to those who still take the time to reply my messages (whether they are sent from phone, e-mail, or friendster), although I don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that they're busy. But it does upset me that a couple of them choose to ignore those messages. Oh well, life is life.

Hmm...6 months in a tertiary school. It's unbelievable that time flies by so fast. It seems that it was only yesterday that students of Secondary 5 Iman of Madrasah Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiah were crying their eyes out on graduation day. Heh. But I guess with just a blink of the eye, 3 years will pass, and I will be on my way to Al-Azhar, Insya'allah.

Being a law student has been, well, not easy. Islamic Jurisprudence is something that people are always asking on. You're gonna have this sense of being responsible to know and to answer questions from people on things related to the Islamic law. On the other hand, it kind of makes things easier. You are able to answer questions from general people with ease. And at the end of the day, it makes you feel good to know that with the help of Allah, you've managed to have someone understand the hukum of various things, and that they can be a better practising Muslim because of that, hopefully.

Anyway.

I think I have to go now. Don't you think it's a better idea to get back to assignments? Yeah, I thought so.

*waves*

No comments: